that is a very cool game!
A downloadable game for Windows
Robot’em Up! is a nervous cooperative beat’em up adventure where you progress in a city full of combats, puzzles and surprises.
Graduation Video Game
School : RUBIKA (France)
Year : 2020
Number of player: 2
Genre: Beat'em up
Robots & Basketball ! What could go wrong ?
Play as 2 robots, explore an abandonned city and destroy the remaining robots defending it using your common energy core as a basket ball. Pass it, Shoot, and Dunk your way through the enemies to discover the secret of this mysterious city.
Get ready to play our game’s Demo, it lasts around 30 minutes and you can try to make the best score possible in the endless mode after that!
Game playable with 2 Xbox (360 or One) gamepads only.
- LEFT STICK : Move
- LT : Dash
- RT : Pass
- RIGHT STICK : Aim
- Y : Dunk
- START : Pause
Don't hesitate to use PARSEC to be able to play with friends online.
- B (on keyboard) : Ball comes back in Orange Player's hand
- Left & Right arrow (on keyboard) : loads previous/next level
- ² (on keyboard) : show a cheat code list accessible with the mouse
- R (on keyboard) or Back (on gamepad) : Restart the current level
Don't hesitate to completely restart the game in case the game stays bugged after restarting a level.
Robot'em Up! is a student graduation project, developed in a year, by 8 students from Rubika, France. The game was made with Unity.
- Jules DUVETTE - 3C & Tool Programmer
- Romain GREMMO - Art Director & Character/Environment Artist
- Quentin ROZE - Vision Owner & Lead Game Designer
- Matthieu RIBOULOT - Game / Level Designer
- Balaji Ganesh KASIBHATLA - Rig & Character Artist
- Alexandre FOURQUET - Gameplay Programmer
- Aurélien FORGE - Producer
- Arthur BONHOMME - Animator & Character Artist
Special thanks to our additional helpers :
- Yuna COLLOC - Animator
- Léna LOTH - Animator
- Tom DOUAULT - Sound Designer
- Alexandre TOURRIER - Sound Designer
- Brian MÉLARD- Composer/Sound Designer
- Sébastien GABRIEL - VFX Artist
- Quentin MILANA - QA